Thursday 2 June 2011

Meh...2day


As I lay in ma bed.. I just do not understand why cannot I sleep today.
I just think about things that i am just trying to think of..!!
I wonder again what is happening... where is what i want or wanted..!!
I ain't somebody who worries lots about but just live each day as it comes..!!
Then why m I still thinking of tomorrow..
How can i be some one you would always remember me ..
I wanna be there for some one who will thank me for being there..
will my dream come true.. ??
Sorry but I cannot please nobody.. hate those who think I will do so..
I am me .. just wanna be me ... I just wanna be free !!
Wanna open up to the world with a smile ..not with tears..
Wanna see smile on your face too ..and so many more.. more to come.. ma little big mind just keeps on thinking endlessly..for which there is no certain answer.. so stupid of meh!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment